Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cake Pops!



     I got to make cake pops the other day for a party. What I did differently than the cake balls (see earlier recipe post on the blog) is I used the popcicle sticks. After freezing the balls for twenty minutes or so before I dip them in the melted chocolate the directions are a little different. 

     Melt the chocolate before you take the balls out of the freezer.  Take one stick and dip just the tip, about a half inch, into the melted chocolate and hold it for just a few seconds, then push it into the center of the cake ball a bit past half way.  Then dip the ball in the chocolate, decorate with sprinkles if you want to, then set to dry.  I got some hard styrofoam rectangle blocks to punch them into to set and to serve. It works great, 






No comments:

Post a Comment